OptionWorkshop user manual
OptionWorkshop is a front-end application for option trading. The program includes functions to analyse and model trading strategies and the logic to automate some trading operations:
- Receiving information on instruments from the trading system;
- Grouping positions by accounts / underlying assets / strategies;
- Displaying graphics and tabular representations of data;
- Comparing strategy charts and what-if scenario charts; and
- Working with orders and fills.
OptionWorkshop allows you to automate trading operations by using Market maker, Delta hedger, and Futures Order Stairs (FOS). The program can be integrated with two or more data sources, allowing you to connect to multiple accounts/brokers at the same time.