The Instruments Board allows you to simultaneously view the market and static parameters of different instruments.
To open the form, click the Instruments Board button on the application toolbar.
The table contains the following columns:
- Instrument – the code of the trading instrument
- Underlying – underlying asset
- Type – the instrument type
- Strike – the options strike price
- Expiration – the instrument's expiration date
- Last price – the current instrument's price
- Settlement – the settlement price
- Theor Price – the theor. price
- Price Step – the step of price changes
- Lot – the lot size
- Best Bid Price
- Best Bid Quantity
- Best Offer Price
- Best Offer Quantity
- Bottom Price Limit
- Top Price Limit
- – view an order book (see Order book)
- – place orders (see Orders manager)
- – view the Historical chart (see Historical chart)
- – add the financial instrument to the Instruments Board (see Instruments Board)
- – locate the instrument in the Instruments tree (see Instruments tree)
Via the Instruments tree
You can add instruments by using drag-and-drop. Right-click-and-hold an instrument from the Instruments tree ( and ) and then drag-and-drop it onto the Instruments Board form .
Via Select instruments form
You can add the instrument via the Select instruments form that opens by clicking the button in the top left corner of the Instruments Board form. Choose the underlying asset/option  and click Add instrument button .
The selected instrument will appear in the right part of the form . Click the OK button to save the changes .
Table settingsThe buttons for working with table are located on the top panel. To collapse/expand the panel click the / buttons.
To change the table name you should click the button, in the opened window enter the name and press the OK button.
To choose which columns to display:
- Click the button to open the following dialog box.
- Select the checkboxes to specify which columns you wish to see on the option desk .
- Click the OK button to apply the changes .
To reorder the columns:
- Click-and-hold the left mouse button on the column to be moved.
- Drag the column to the desired location.
- Release the mouse button to drop the column in its new place.
You can also use the and buttons in the Column selection window. To return to the default column order, click the Reset to default button .
Additionally, you can use a predefined set of columns. To do this, click the Column presets button and select an option:
- All columns – display all available columns; or
- Best bid/offer – display columns with information about the best bids/offers.
To adjust the columns' width to fit the window size, click the button. If you want to return to the default settings, click the button.