In this update, we’ve added several improvements:
Changes in the Positions manager:
- Copying a strategy with all fills
- A new Mnns (moneyness) column that shows the option status: in the money, at the money, out of the money
- A new Risks tab. Now the tab shows only the total number of underlying contracts to be settled if in the money options expire right now. In the next updates, we plan to add more useful information about strategy in this tab
Changes in the Charts form:
- The ability to bind the Charts form with the active (selected) strategy in the Positions manager. The form will show a chart for the currently selected strategy in the Position manager
- The ability to display the P&L chart taking the commission for the fills into account
In the Option Desk, the bid and ask cells are now highlighted if the best bid/ask price is higher/lower than the theoretical price.
In the new version, you can add contracts to the market maker by dragging a position or a strategy into the market maker setting form.
You can read more about these and other changes in this article.
6 June 2017