February OptionWorkshop updates ⛄
Charm and Vanna charts, what-if scenarios cloning, caching market data to database, simplifying the program settings at the first launch after installation.
- Showing a dialog for name editing when copying what-if scenarios (instead of adding the default suffix - “copy”).
- Added market data caching to a local database. This sets the stage for new functionality, which we are already working on.
- Improved data caching: now, the data is pulled from the market date cache if there is no connection with real-time market data.
- Added notification about trial license expiring.
- Added Charm and Vanna to strategy parameters charts.
- Improved the experience for first-time users:
- removed old first-time setup wizard
- upon the initial launch, the following now displays: a board of instruments with futures and equities, two option desks, a strategy chart, a positions table with randomly generated items
- all types of connectors are added and preconfigured
- Moved our web-service for math calculations to the client's side. Now, in the list of processes, you’ll also see two processes titled OptionWorkshop.Math.exe. This also sets the stage for new functionality.
- Error with freezing of the Price Range sliders on the strategy chart.
- Authorization error in OW version 21.2.2226.
- Failures of software updates system.
- Error with placing orders in CQG as GTC. Now, orders are billed as DAY.
- Error linking out-of-the-money options to instruments in the CQG system (not everything fixed here, some users are still reporting issues).
- Error adding an icon to the desktop after installing or updating OW.
- Error with a gray background when connecting IQFeed.
- Reconnection errors with an expired license.
- Error with rounding off the price range values.
Friday, 26 February 2021